Monday, July 13, 2009

A new standard has been set. Hayden 2 1/2 years old is water skiing. He did not even think twice to go, he cried while going but what do you expect. When he finished, the first thing he said was, "Bryce's turn." Bryce did not go and that is okay with me. When Hayden went I sat in the back of the boat with my life jacket on - reviewing child CPR in my head. He was so brave and held on.
Colson also took his first turn water skiing on the flex-a-board. He also cried but was so excited when he finished and wanted to go again. So he went again and cried harder and then grinned ear to ear when he finished.



2 comments:

Ron and Rachelle said...

This blog is stinkin' awesome! Marcus got some major air there! I love how your boys are soooo brave. You look like a babe on that board! We are leaving for Utah tomorrow! I will give you a call when I get a minute...we got family reunions and my younger sister's wedding on our plate...yikes! But I want to at least chat with you if I can I figure out a time to visit. I don't know about racing...I may do the Highland Fling...that's the day of the wedding :) Talk to you soon!

Breeana said...

Wow - how great is that. We went boating in McCall, Id. this last weekend and I tried waterskiing for the second time in my life, and once again didn't get up. Son now I feel even more stupid, being shown up by a 2 year old! Oh well. Looks like you guys had fun though!